Are the beach wedding cakes that you ate at your friend’s wedding still on your mind? Why don’t you and your beloved plan your wedding in some exotic and romantic beach where the blue sea seems to be kissing the sky? Here you can be as creative and bold as you dare to be. Imagine the golden sand, swaying palms and fountain wedding cakes or any contemporary wedding cakes presented in a designer wedding cake box to all the assembled guests in a romantic evening setting. In case you are already married, you may plan to re-marry your beloved on a pure white sandy beach accompanied with warm breeze stirring the air around and a golden sun mixing with the blue water. Yes- beach wedding is one of the hottest wedding themes.
How To Go With The Flow
Every wedding is different when it comes to people, lighting, theme, wedding cakes and how the couple wants the day to be.
Thus you need to preplan the sequence of events and plan for each one of them deliberately.
- Plan for arrival of your guests. They might start arriving the night before or during the early part of the day.
- Wedding rituals can be planned in the afternoon to have a delightful evening function. Here you must plan for seating arrangements, ushering, light music and other arrangements as the rituals ask for.
- Now plan your attire for the evening to go with the beach theme. Garlands of fresh flowers is a good idea.
- Start the function as the sun starts setting with your guests raising a toast for the happy couple.
- Beach wedding cakes should be cut after the sun has set and it is cool so that wedding cakes that you plan to serve are in excellent condition. Also arrange for a wedding cake box that is specially made for beach conditions so as to keep the sand away and preserve the creamy layer from the warm breeze.
You can choose from a number of destinations- from private beaches to the Caribbean beaches. The Internet can be a good search platform for you where you will find the places, price range, facilities available and of course what all you need to carry which may not be available on the beach such as Beach wedding cakes, wedding attire, your favorite wine etc. Also, you can talk to a few of your friends who helped choose this theme. They can help you pick good wedding wear, wedding cakes and help plan things in a cheaper and better way.
Leave the traditional packages off and be creative and bold. Plan a stunning beach wedding with mouth-watering beach wedding cakes. You can have a fountain wedding cake or a beach bridal shower concept to make your special day just yours and not a copy of someone else’s day. The wedding on a beach itself is a very romantic idea and you can vary the timings for various functions from morning to evening to night. Thus, you and your partner will have a time to remember for the rest of your lives.